If you are like most people, you are probably wondering what’s involved with a generator installation.
Where do I start?
One thing to keep in mind – this is not a DIY project. It all begins with a home visit from us. We will help you choose the perfect size generator, the right fuel source and the best installation locations for your generator and transfer switch.
What is Involved?
Most installations will take a day or two. And we will take care of it all. We will coordinate a team of licensed electricians and also plumbers because we want to make sure the job is done right. Here’s how it works:
- The electrician will install your transfer switch first.
- Then, the team will move your generator in place.
- The electrician will then connect electric lines from your transfer switch to your generator.
- Once they hook the electric up, your pipefitter will make the proper connections from the fuel source to the generator.
- After that, your generator is ready to start and protect your home or business.
How much will it cost?
Installation costs vary significantly from home to home due to the ease/difficulty of installing your fuel source (propane or natural gas). We recommend a professional site survey for a more accurate quote.
What about permits?
Kick your feet up and rest easy. We will handle local permits and ordinances so you don’t have to.
As a platinum KOHLER® generator dealer, we are committed to your satisfaction from start to finish. Our technicians are fully trained in all aspects of sizing, installing and maintaining your generator. We will handle all the details so you don’t have to. When you contact us, you can expect:
- A thorough assessment of your power needs, options, and installation requirements
- A complete, personalized project quote
- Convenient scheduling of your installation
- Professional installation by Kohler-trained experts
- A thorough and hassle-free process from start to finish
Contact us today for a FREE on-site assessment! 501-565-3006