If you’re like most people, you’re probably wondering what’s involved with a generator installation.
Where do I start?
One thing to keep in mind – this is not a DIY project. It all begins with a home visit from us. We will help you choose the perfect size generator, the right fuel source and the best installation locations for your generator and transfer switch.
Most installations take a day or two. And we will take care of it all. We’ll coordinate a team of licensed electricians and plumbers to make sure the job’s done right. Here’s how it works:
- The licensed electrician will install your transfer switch first.
- After that’s installed, the team will move your generator in place.
- Electric lines will then be connected from your transfer switch to your generator.
- Once electric is hooked up, your pipefitter will make the proper connections from the fuel source to the generator.
- After electric and fuel is hooked up, your generator is ready to start and protect your home or business.
How much will it cost?
Installation costs vary significantly from home to home due to the ease/difficulty of installing your fuel source (propane or natural gas). We recommend a professional site survey for a more accurate quote.
What about permits?
Kick your feet up and rest easy. Where permits are required we will handle local permits and ordinances so you don’t have to.
As an authorized KOHLER® generator dealer, we are committed to your satisfaction from start to finish. Our technicians are fully trained in all aspects of sizing, installing and maintaining your generator. We handle all the details so you don’t have to. When you contact us, you can expect:
- A thorough assessment of your power needs, options and installation requirements
- A complete, personalized project quote
- Convenient scheduling of your installation
- Professional installation by Kohler-trained experts
- A thorough and hassle-free process from start to finish
Contact us today for a FREE on-site assessment! 501-565-3006