Join our Electrician Apprentice Program at Staley Electric!
Do you enjoy working with a team to complete large-scale construction, commercial, or residential electrical projects? Want to be at the forefront of new commercial and residential projects coming to Central Arkansas? Enjoy working on electrical projects on a job site? At Staley Electric, you can earn top pay and benefits, receive quality training, and be part of a team where you are trusted and recognized for your professional ability. Your ability “to show extraordinary care” to your work, our customers, and each other is paramount to your success at Staley Electric.
For bright, energetic, career-minded team players, we offer outstanding career opportunities within the elite ranks of our electric field services group. If you’re looking for growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, bonus potential, a remarkably stable company, and a chance to work with fantastic people, then watch this video to hear from one of our up and coming electricians, Jack, about his experience learning on the job with Staley Electric.
- Maintain a constant focus on two things – exceeding customers’ expectations and ensuring safety in all we do
- Electrical experience in commercial and/or retail environments (1st or 2nd-year apprentice)
- Skill in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components
- Locating, diagnosing, and troubleshooting in the electrical system or equipment
- Work standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment
- Manage time, material and people resources throughout project life cycles
- Manage work orders, sign-offs, daily log/journal and other project documentation
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations
- Self-starting, highly motivated, and used to work environments that move quickly
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Must meet company standards for pre-employment background and drug screening
- Typical physical demands include frequent work on lifts, ladders, and possibly rooftops and other harder-to-access areas.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and lifting of objects (typically up to 50 pounds), and operating power tools.
- This is a Safety Sensitive position per Act 593 of 2017.
Staley Electric is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.