A simple lighting electrical upgrade can dramatically change your quality of life. From adding extra outlets for convenience to installing light controllers, Staley Electric electricians will take the stress out of your electrical project.
We can install, move or change out outlets for nearly any space in your home, including:
- Kitchen – Increase the amount of usable space on your countertops and island by installing more outlets. Recessed lighting and under-counter lighting are popular trends that will maximize your space and illuminate small spaces.
- Bathroom – Install GFCI outlets near water sources to ensure your safety.
- Bedroom – Plug your TV or lamps anywhere you choose with more outlets. Staley Electric also offers outlets with a built-in USB port to make charging your phone at night a cinch!
- Home office – It’s essential to have multiple outlets for all your technology gadgets. We even work with smart home devices!
- Garage or workshop – We know you need to run your 110V to 220V power tools! Additionally, we offer electric car chargers. Did you know? We can even install Tesla® chargers!
Staley Home Automation Options
Not only can we install new outlets, but we can also upgrade your lighting to energy-efficient options, like LED. Updated lighting options use less energy and have a longer life than traditional incandescent bulbs. Our electricians will recommend lighting based on our experience and your needs. There are several options to consider as LED bulbs are available in several strengths and colors – ranging from a welcoming, white glow to a bluish hue. It’s important to know LED lighting in a ceiling fan or under a cabinet may require different wiring and bulbs.
Your home can also be improved with lighting electrical home automation for the ultimate in convenience and savings. By automating your home, electronics can be set to turn on or off at certain times. This ensures you are able to come home to a well-lit, comfortable environment. By programming your technologies, like turning the lights on or off and setting the temperature, your home will be safer and more efficient.
Our lighting electricians will arrive in a Staley van, wear booties in your home, and leave the work space better than they found it.
Contact us to schedule an appointment today!
Call or Text